TSS Earnslaw: Cruise and Walter Peak Farm Tour
Are you a business owner in Queenstown?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Queenstown.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience a scenic 45-minute cruise on Lake Wakatipu
- Feed the farm animals at the Walter Peak Farm
- Enjoy sheep dog and sheep shearing demonstrations
- Savor a delicious morning tea at Walter Peak Farm
DescriptionStart with a scenic cruise, crossing Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm. Explore the decks, visit the steam room, or chat with the captain in the wheelhouse. You’ll find a licensed cafe on board. Disembark at Walter Peak and join the host for a farmyard tour. Get up close to sheep, deer, and highland cattle. Help feed the farm animals, watch a sheep shearing demonstration, and explore the lakeside gardens. Enjoy a morning or afternoon tea including scones, muffins, coffee, and tea. The Walter Peak Farm tour is the perfect way to get a taste of New Zealand's farming lifestyle in an interactive way. This 3.5-hour tour is suitable for all ages.
Morning tea (tea, coffee, scones, and muffins)
Walter Peak Farm tour
- Upon check-in, you must exchange your ticket for a boarding pass at the visitor center
- Your cruise departure time may be different from the one requested. The local operator will confirm your cruise details by email after booking
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- TSS Earnslaw is undergoing annual maintenance between the 2 June and 3 July, 2020. If you are traveling between these dates, your cruise will be held on a different boat
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Non-slip shoes are recommended
- Parking is not available, so please leave your car at your accommodation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Beauty Lounge (by Body Sanctum)Frankton, Queenstown
Indulgence of the body and mind deserves to be accompanied by a world-class view. You will have exactly that at Body Sanctum's Beauty Lounge.............From $25.00
Million Dollar CruiseQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Enjoy the best of the views of Lake Wakatipu on the stunning locally owned and operated Million Dollar Cruise.......From $49
Heli Glenorchy - scenic flightsQueenstown
Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated company offering scenic flights across the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland...From $330.00
Pure GlenorchyQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Pure Glenorchy is a family owned and operated business taking visitors deep into Middle Earth. Explore the stunning scenery of Mt Aspiring World Heritage Park and the Dart River Valley, while visiting iconic locations from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies.From $180.00
Skyline Queenstown Gondola with Lunch or Dinner
Ride the Skyline Gondola above Queenstown to marvel at the town's breathtaking lake and mountain views as you enjoy a delicious meal at Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar.322 ReviewsFrom NZ$79.00
The Helicopter LineQueenstown Central, Queenstown
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand's premier commercial and leisure helicopter operator, offering amazing scenic flights over some of the world's most breathtaking scenery...From $300.00
Queenstown CombosQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Top notch adventure combos for ultimate thrills in Queenstown. Rafting, bungy jumping, helicopter rides, jet boating, skydiving and much more.........From $239.00
Romer GalleryQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Situated in Earl Street in the centre of Queenstown, Romer Gallery showcases the landscapes of New Zealand rarely seen from one of the world's most sought after commercia...
RiverboardingQueenstown Central, Queenstown
Join world river boarding pioneers to surf the historic Kawarau River. Experience fast flowing rapids, sheer drop cliffs and magnificent scenery.............From $235.00
Central Otago Motorcycle HireCromwell, Queenstown
Classic and standard motorcycle hire in the Queenstown Lakes district. Hire a Harley and go touring around the South Island. Road and adventure bikes available.............From $185