My Guide Website?
Queenstown Ice Bar: Ice Lounge Premium Entry with Drink6 Reviews
Experience Queenstown's Premium Ice Bar with a delicious drink in hand. Relax on an evening out in a unique setting built from over 25 tonnes of hand-carved, crystal-clear ice architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the ambiance of a room filled with hand-carved ice sculptures
- Experience an evening out in Queenstown Ice Bar with premium drinks
- Stay warm in plush winter coats, luxe gloves, and comfortable boots
- Ask the team if you would like to try one of the creative ice shot luges
- Try a delicious cocktail or mocktail from the carefully curated menu
DescriptionEnjoy a pre-dinner tipple, a post-ski cocktail, or late-night drinks with tickets to the Queenston Ice Bar. See a bar built from 25 tonnes of glass-like ice. Try one of the various mocktails or cocktails served in an ice glass, depending on which pass you choose, and stay cozy in a winter coat. Venture to a bar that elevates the classic ice bar experience. Pick from a premium cocktail list, curated by expert bartenders and served in our signature ice glasses. If you’re a non-alcohol drinker, the mocktail menu has had just as much care put into it. Conveniently located next to the iconic Skyline Gondola, witness spectacular ice sculptures that change every few months thanks to multiple blocks of ice, chainsaws, chisels, and one exceptionally gifted ice carver.
IncludesIce Bar entry ticket Luxe winter coats provided, gloves, and boots if needed Drink (depending on option chosen)
- A valid form of ID is required to enter the bar (passport, NZ license, kiwi access, or hnz+ card), for anyone under 30 years old