My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Helicopter Flight and Gin Tasting Private Tour3 Reviews
Embark on a gin-tasting experience via helicopter to Cardrona Valley. Explore 3 unique locations to taste, learn, and savor an afternoon of award-winning gins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of a helicopter landing on top of a mountain
- Taste award-wining local gins at 3 unique locations
- Admire the scenery en-route to Cardrona Valley, Arrowtown, and Arthurs Point
- Feast on shared grazing food throughout the tour
- Learn the distillation process at The Cardrona Distillery
DescriptionTake off on a gin-tasting tour aboard a helicopter to Cardrona Valley. Explore 3 unique locations to taste, learn, and savor an afternoon of award-winning gins along with a shared grazing board. Start with a hotel pick-up in Queenstown, where you'll be taken to the helicopter base in Frankton. Flying high up over Queenstown towards the Cardrona Valley, land on top of a mountain to enjoy your first gin and tonic for the day, looking down the valley to your first location. Landing between the roses at the Cardrona Distillery, be greeted with a gin and tonic, and meet your guide for the day. At the distillery, learn about the process of making spirits on their distillery tour, finishing with a private tasting of their gin and other spirit offerings. You'll then be transported in a luxury Mercedes van to the winery in Arrowtown, learning about the local gold mining history from your guide. At the winery, make your selection from one of their many gin flights. Included will be a shared grazing board of cheeses, bread, olive oil, and dukkah. Lastly, heading towards Queenstown, stop at the gin garden by Broken Heart Spirits in Arthurs Point. Indulge in a private tasting of their award-winning gins with locally sourced botanicals, and their famous German-style Tarte flambeé. Finish your tour with an optional cocktail (at your own expense) before returning to your accommodation, or continue your night in Queenstown.
IncludesHelicopter flight to a mountaintop Special gin tasting on the mountain Gin tastings at 3 locations Gin cocktail at the first location Guided tour of the Cardrona Distillery Shared grazing food at two locations Queenstown hotel pick up Guided transport in a premium Mercedes van with Wi-Fi
- If the helicopter is canceled due to weather, the local partner will be in contact to move you to the van transport All locations have indoor and outdoor seating, the tour will take place rain or shine Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be accommodated; the local partner will do their best to accommodate other dietary requirements This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate; you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund if the minimum numbers aren't met Pickup times vary depending on your location and tour departure