My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Guided Scenic E-bike Tour4 Reviews
Discover the secret corners of the great trails around Queenstown with a local knowledgeable guide. A perfect day activity for any age and level of riding skills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride on top of the range a full suspension e-bike
- Explore historical places on a hidden trail along two local rivers
- Visit local sculptures in nature and enjoy stunning lakefront views
- Learn about local history and Maori legends
- Discover the beautiful natural landscapes surrounding Queenstown
DescriptionRide by a powerful full suspension e-bike through a hidden trail to the lake. This tour is a beautiful way to see and learn about the amazing countryside of Queenstown area. It is also perfect for a beginner starting out on their e-bike adventures. Explore the hidden in nature sculptures made by local artists. Discover the beautiful natural surroundings and meet its habitats. Listen to interesting stories about Queenstown area, learn about the local European history and gold mining time along with Maori legends about the Wakatipu basin and the Pounamu (Greenstone).
IncludesExperienced knowledgeable guide Full suspension e-bike Safety equipment Backpack and water bottle for the trip Refreshing drink and snack Personalized photos and video of the tour (unedited) Complimentary shuttle from town (on request)
- Solo riders are welcome to send a request about the availability. All riders should be able to ride a bike. The tours is up to 3 hours. Please allow extra time for travel from your accommodation or Queenstown centre to Frankton.