My Guide Website?
Queenstown: Afternoon Wine Tasting Tour with 3 Wineries17 Reviews
Enjoy an afternoon wine tour with top service and flexibility in the Gibbston Valley, just a short drive from Queenstown. Visit three vineyards, and taste New Zealand's best wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fully-guided wine tour with hosted tastings at three wineries in Central Otago
- Experience New Zealand's largest underground wine cave
- Sample over 15 quality wines and enjoy the freedom to buy a winery lunch, cheese platter or try craft beer
DescriptionEmbark on an afternoon tour to experience the true flavor of the local Pinot Noir and other wine varietals at three premium vineyards. Enjoy a fully-guided tour through the vines and into New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown to give you in-depth wine tastings and a presentation at each vineyard. You will have free time on the tour to unwind and have a winery lunch or sample a selection of local cheeses at your own cost. Craft beer tasting is also available, with the choice to substitute wine tasting for beer. A perfect tour for connoisseurs and beginners alike, come taste the best wines New Zealand has to offer!
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Comfortable vans Experienced wine guide All wine tastings
- There will be ample time for you to purchase a winery lunch, a sample selection of cheese, or craft beer tasting on the day
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off can be arranged from selected Queenstown accommodation. Contact the local operator after booking to arrange.