My Guide Website?
Milford Sound: Fly | Cruise | Fly62 Reviews
Soar over the Southern Alps on a 40-minute flight over the stunning mountain scenery of Milford Sound, before boarding a spectacular cruise through the fiord.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Queenstown: Lake Whakatipu Boat Trip
- Queenstown: TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Walter Peak w/ Gourmet BBQ
- Gourmet Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- From Queenstown: Lord Of The Rings Tour to Glenorchy
- From Queenstown: 3 Winery Tour with Gourmet Wine & Lunch
- Savor panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu and World-Heritage-listed Mount Aspiring National Park
- Gaze down at snow-clad mountains and glaciers such as Olivine Ice Plateau and Mount Tutoko Glacier
- Land beneath the towering scenery of Mitre Peak
- Enjoy a cruise through Milford Sound, and spot incredible wildlife
DescriptionGaze down at the mountains and glaciers of Milford Sound as you take the flight of a lifetime onboard a fixed-wing aircraft. Savor the awe-inspiring scenery from your window seat as you enjoy an informative commentary from a knowledgeable local pilot. Soar over incredible features of the surrounding landscape, such as Coronet Peak skifield and Skippers Canyon. Absorb panoramic views over the Shotover River, the second-richest gold-bearing river in the world. Marvel at the sight of shimmering Lake Wakatipu below, as you fly along the Dart River Valley into UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Mount Aspiring National Park. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you jet across snow-clad peaks, the Olivine Ice Plateau, Mount Tutoko, and the Tutoko Glacier. Take in the breath-taking scenery of Fiordland National Park, the rugged West Coast, and the Tasman Sea, before descending into Milford Sound. Be amazed by the dramatic cliff faces and aerial views of cascading Stirling Falls, as you are led on a walk through beech forest and onboard a 1hr 45min cruise through the natural wonders of Milford Sound. Get the camera ready to snap the iconic Mitre Peak, standing 1692 meters above sea level. Look out for seal colonies, penguins, and dolphins from the open-air viewing deck, as you travel the full length of the fiord. Soak in the stunning landscape as you are greeted by your pilot for another memorable flight with a different flight path back across a World-Heritage-listed area to Queenstown.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select hotels Transfers to and from Queenstown Airport if needed Round trip scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound with landing Nature cruise through Milford Sound Tea, coffee, and water on the cruise Window seat $1 donation per passenger to the Kea Conservation Trust
- Flights are weather dependent Flight routes may vary due to the weather conditions on the day Your booking is for your preferred time, the activity provider will re-confirm the actual flight time Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers