My Guide Website?
From Queenstown: Skydive Wanaka 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000ft
Strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and experience New Zealand’s most spectacular view from 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000-feet. View up to six lakes, the rugged Southern Alps & Mount Cook and experience 25 to 60-seconds of freefall at speeds up to 200kph.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Queenstown:If youʻre booking your trip to Queenstown last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take on a thrilling tandem skydiving experience above beautiful Wanaka
- Freefall from your choice of altitude; 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000 ft
- Witness beautiful scenery including the Southern Alps and beyond to Mount Cook
- Benefit from industry-leading drop zone facilities and an experienced operation
DescriptionYour Skydiving experience starts at our meeting point located in the heart of Queenstown at the NZONE Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover St. You will be transferred to the Wanaka Airport (approx. 1.5hrs) for your check in, registration and safety briefing before stepping into your jumpsuit and meeting your Tandem Master. Adding a New Zealand skydive experience to your extreme activity resume is easy with Skydive Wanaka and no previous skydiving experience is necessary. Experience the thrill of freefall over the beautiful scenes of New Zealand; skydiving will never feel and look as good as it does in Wanaka. Reach speeds of up to 200kph then, when the canopy opens catch your breath and take a good look around as you float back down to earth. Enjoy unrivalled and uninterrupted views of Wanaka’s world-renowned lakes and mountains! View up to six lakes and the rugged Southern Alps beyond to Mount Cook.
IncludesReturn transfers from Queenstown 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000ft tandem Skydive 25-60-seconds of freefall time 5-minute flight under canopy Experienced skydive tandem master All safety equipment including jumpsuit, frap hat, goggles, gloves and harness On-site lockers for valuables Access to drop zone bade facilities: internet kiosks and free wi-fi
- All skydives are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Wanaka and keep an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility. If you can not re-arrange to another date, you'll receive a full refund
- All participants are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the dropzone • All passengers must fit securely into the harness
- Minimum age is 6, and minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs
- All passengers are weighed on the day • Children 12 years under may only jump from 9000ft