Warbirds Over Wanaka International AirshowFri Apr 10th 2020 to Sun Apr 12th 2020 at 07:30 until 17:00
Queenstown, 12 Lloyd Dunn Ave, Wanaka, Wanaka https://www.myguidequeenstown.com/events/warbirds-over-wanaka-international-airshow-2018 BOOK NOW
See a host of vintage aircraft flying against the stunning backdrop of the mountains.
Held over three days Warbirds Over Wanaka celebrates the best of old aircraft in displays featuring outstanding flying and aerobatics. This year is the show's 30th anniversary and is set to include some special events.
Friday 10th April - Practice Day
Saturday 11th April and Sunday 12th April are the Airshow display days where continuous action with the flying programme goes from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Gates open at 7.30am on all three days. All Airshow parking is free.
Wanaka Airport is situated 10km from Lake Wanaka township on State Highway 6 at Luggate.
General Admission from $60 Adult
Tickets: More Information
Titanium Pass: $549
Exclusive one day pass for Saturday or Sunday giving you the ultimate in luxury at the Airshow. Your marquee is directly in front of the runway with the best view, an outside seating area, including a 40 seat grandstand.
Gold Pass: $409 A three day pass including:
- Stand seating, marquee with CCTV.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water and one lunch.
- Food/alcohol for purchase in the marquee.
- Gift pack with dated gold cap and badge, airshow programme.
- Priority parking
- Walk the flightline on either Saturday or Sunday
- Free pass to Warbirds and Wheels Visitor Attraction
- $279 three day or $149 single day option in a grandstand right on the flight line.
My Guide website?