Tucker Beach 'NO Rush' Disc golf Tournament
Tucker beach Rd, Tucker beach, QueenstownSun Jul 30th 2017 at 09:00 until 16:00
Queenstown, Tucker beach, Tucker beach Road, Queenstown-Central https://www.myguidequeenstown.com/events/tucker-beach-no-rush-disc-golf-tournament BOOK NOW
Do you consider yourself as a disc golf weekend hacker? Or maybe someone who doesn't feel quite up to playing with the big boys in the competitive tournaments?
Well the Tucker Beach 'NO RUSH' Disc Golf Tournament is designed for those golfers out there who consider themselves as a beginner, novice or recreational player. Men or woman, it doesn't matter.
This one day (2 x 18 holes) tournament will give you the chance to have a taste of what its like to step up another level from absolute novice to amatuer. Not officially included on the New Zealand disc golf tour, you'll play alongside some of New Zealands best disc golfers, on the same course, with the same conditions, the same rules.
Its all about trying to get new people involved with a slightly more competitive side of disc golf. Don't be afriad. It's all good fun. Challenge yourself.
- $25 - you can pre register or payable on the day
- All registered players will get a small sponsored goodie.
- There will be prizes for placings in both divisions
- Complimentary hot tea and coffee available
- Sunday 30th July
- 8.00am Registration opens
- 8.40am Registration closes
- 9.00am TB No Rush round 1
- 12.30pmish Lunch BYO (food options 10min drive)
- 1.30pm TB No Rush round 2 (seeded)
- Followed by prize giving
All efforts will be made to keep this tournament to schedule. Normal PDGA rules apply. Local rules will be posted on this event page closer to the tournament date.
Small Planet Disc Sports will have a great selection of discs for sale at the tournament HQ. Cash sales only.
My Guide website?