Peak to Peak
queenstownSat Sep 14th 2019 at 13:00 until 18:00
Queenstown, The Remarkables Ski Field (start), QueenstownQueenstown https://www.myguidequeenstown.com/events/peak-to-peak VISIT WEBSITE
The Peak to Peak is an iconic winter multisport race that takes individuals, tandems and relay teams on a magnificent tour of Queenstown. Five stages link the towns two main ski areas, The Remarkables and Coronet Peak, with a visit to Queenstown Beach along the way. Competitors and supporters are treated to scenic views throughout to create a memorable day of fun in the adventure capital of New Zealand.
- Race date: Saturday 14th September
- Race starts at 1pm sharp at top of Remarkables Ski Field
- Race finishes and prize giving held at Coronet Peak base building
- Pre race briefing held at Altitude Brewing on Saturday at 9.30am
- Entries are now open and close 9th September at 5pm (unless sold out!)
- Early bird fees may, standard entry fees Jun/Jul, late entry fee Aug/Sept
- Race categories include solos & teams, business & school
- New tandem category, using Godzone kayaks, two people do course together
- New electronic timing system (woo hoo, no more random times!)
- Prizes and trophies for key categories
- Limited entries, don't miss out, enter now!
My Guide website?